FKG3 question about the S1 switch

Hi, all!

I’m trying get a handle on what the switch S1 modes are called.

The up position works as expected. The middle position seems to invert the background/foreground. The bottom position looks like some kind of band pass of the key?

FKG3 Test

I think up is invert, while center is normal. Down is outline mode where the key is folded or rectified.
“Outline mode” is what I think they’ve used in streams.


Thanks a bunch! It’s a lot easier for me to think about it if it has a name!

1 Like