[ORDER] SHUTTER - Triple Video Rate Mux

I’d like to order 2 PCB sets
Lovely looking piece of kit, gonna be super handy :+1:t4:

1 Like

looks great. up for a PCB set, thanks.

1 Like

Don‘t be shy - always welcome and yes, i am interested :blush: Erwin from RawVoltage

6 Likes

Oh wow, Hi Erwin! I’ll contact you soon.

4 Likes

Got mine today!

2 Likes

Love to see it!

And as for the Built Modules, parts are ordered. I only have a few more PCB/panel sets from this batch so if anyone needs a PCB/Panel set or Built Module, holler.

1 Like

I’ll take a built module!

Hey @Fox I would like to buy a pcb/panel set! <3

Thats a wrap. I have to cut off orders now and I’ll order more soon.
In the meantime, many PCB/panels sets are showing at their final destinations and parts to build 15 of them are en route to me.

I will be in contact as I build, test and ship the remaining orders.

6 Likes

Is there a recommended Mouser part for the 100nF and 330nF capacitors? I’ve never sourced this style and don’t wanna end up with something weird.

Do you mean the box-looking caps? They’re nothing special. I typically get that style because they’re cheap and sit nice and flat. Just get some MLCC’s like these:
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/791-RD21B104K500A5HA
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/810-FG28X7R1H334KRT6

2 Likes

Nearly all of the parts have arrived for the built modules.

4 Likes

Anyone have a mouser cart to share for the BOM?

1 Like

@DesertMuseum Must have missed it, thx :pray:t4::pray:t4:

@DesertMuseum Wait, I see the BOM but no mouser cart - am I blind? I’ve scrolled the thread 3 times now

Paul from Error Instruments is my boyfriend. I’ll ask him for you if you want. He is very interested in video synthesis now. Paul is presently distributing Gieskes but wanting to expand.

And, I want to purchase a prebuilt Shutter. Please let me know when they are ready. Your designs are brilliant.

2 Likes

I appreciate you keeping us updated. Can’t wait :smiley:

1 Like

Dang, missed this. Would be interested in PCB set if you do another run. Need to pay more attention to this forum.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, I will have more coming soon.

1 Like

Parts are all here, going to start soldering tonight.
I sure have my work cut out for me. :laughing:

4 Likes