My first official order thread!
To fund the next (and hopefully final) revision of my RGB Switcher, I made two different Buffered Multiples. I only have 17 of each of these for sale. I will likely have more made at a later date.
- Module (A) - Dual 1:3 Distro Amp
– 3U, 4HP, 40.64mm (1.6in) deep
– 2pcs: 1xFaceplate, 1xPCB
- Module (B) - Triple YRGB Distro Amp
– 3U, 8HP, 40.64mm (1.6in) deep
– 3pcs: 1xFaceplte, 2xPCB
Both modules are of course video-rate multiples and with cascaded inputs, each module can be used in several ways. the Dual 1:3 mult may be used as a Single 1:6 mult and the YRGB mult may be used as a 1:12 mult, Dual 1:6, 1:9 & 1:3, and more!
These would be great companions for the upcoming RGB switcher which will now have a switched VC input for the threshold pot. While these are labelled for YRGB, consider using the “Y” for several daisy-chained RGB switchers.
- Module (A) DIY PCB - 1:3 Distribution Amplifier - $16
- Module (B) DIY PCB - Triple YRGB Distro Amp - $19
- Module (A) Built/Tested - 1:3 Distribution Amplifier - $74 (2 available)
- Module (B) Built/Tested - Triple YRGB Distro Amp - $80 (5 available)
- First Class to lower 48 states - $4
- UK/Germany (1-2 modules) $14.50
- Other Accommodations - please ask
I’ll combine shipping for anyone who wants more than one. Reply below, or PM me to get yours!
Below you will find the BOM and photo build guides.
- 337is: 2x Each - Shipped
- rempesm: 1x Each - Shipped
- meudiademorte: 1x Each - Shipped
- dr_how: 1x Module (B) - Shipped
- Robertunist: 6x Module (A), 4x Module (B) - contacted
- brdaniel: 2x Each - contacted
- wide_closed: 1x Each - Shipped
- Jestern: 3x Module (A) - contacted
- Mr. Fang: 2x Each - Shipped
- cinema.av: 1x Each - Shipped
- Saiteron: 3x Module (B) - Shipped
- csboling: 1x Module (B) - Shipped
- AnalogMonster: 1x Module (B) - Shipped
- allthesixes666: 2x Module (B) - Shipped
- DesertMuseum: 2x Module (B) Built - Shipped
- MayToast: 1x (A), 1x (B) Built - Shipped