[ORDER] CMIX - 6 channel mixer

I would be interested in a kit if there is one left, shipping to the United States. Thanks!

There are 2 sets left.
I can reserve 3 modules for you in the next batch, if you are OK with that.
I ordered a new batch today.

1 Like

Hi ! I would like a pcb + panel set untracked . Thanks !

Ok please let me know when the next batch is ready! Thanks

I will! the factory is pretty quick, so I expect they are here in a week or a few days more

I have a lot of packages ready to ship, so I will be doing this the comings days.
When that is done (in 2 days) I will contact all the remaining people on the list!

Thanks for all your support on this project!! :vhs:

2 Likes

I’m very interested in at least a pair but was thinking of waiting until the matrix mixer is available

1 Like

would love 3 PCB/panel sets shipped tracked to USA if possible!

Very useful. I’d love to get 3 x full kits, shipped to Sweden.

first batch is shipped. next people in line will be contacted!

2 Likes

Yes put us down for a finished module, thanks

Put me down for a finished one as well!

I’ll take one finished and built please! Looks great!

I’m down for a finished one too.

1 Like

I will also take one finshed and built- THANKS!

I’d like to get in on the kit if such a thing is still possible.

sure :slight_smile:
I’ll add you to the list, when the next pcb batch arrives I’ll contact everybody!

1 Like

more stuff shipped. next batch production is almost done at the factory.

1 Like

the factory made a mistake on the panels, so it will take a bit longer as they will have to make new ones

1 Like

Ughh, that’s a shame to read about the panel production issue @reverselandfill :man_facepalming:t2:
Your package arrived yesterday, thankfully everything survived the journey here :+1:t3:

The new batch is in and ready to ship

I have a Mouser order of lm6172’s coming soon, I will start building the modules with my remaining stock.

I will PM everybody on the list!

About the shipping: I think I will have to use courier services, as the Postoffice regulations have been made so tedious that shipment of each package takes about 15minutes to setup. with the +20 packages I don’t think that will be pleasant. I’ll check the courier pricing and report back here!

And I started writing the build manual :slight_smile:

2 Likes