LZX Cyclops 101 (or link to manual?)

Hey Dewb :smiley:

30Hz ramp, can that be achieved with VWG scale set to the bottom (black box) and fine frequency adjustment at the top? Since I can see blinking via VC at that setting I assume I’m just above 30Hz at that point (referencing the Using audio modules thread). Then plug the ramp from VWG into X VC, portable audio player into Y… still nothing :face_with_thermometer:

“sizes down small” are you refering to the X / Master scale / Y knobs across the top of Cyclops? I had them set ~9 o’clock.

With Red/Green/Blue at 12 o’clock should I be getting color out? I feel like even if I’m not successfully moving anything, I should at least see a dot on the wall if colors are turned up? And I did try sweeping those knobs.

I could try switching the voltages to 5v instead of 1v and put voltage bridge between my VWG and Cyclops. Looking at your system again it looks all audio voltage so you must be running with the back switches set to 5v? My question is if the behavior changes when switching from that to 1v. Up is labeled 1V (ALL) and down is labeled +/5V (X/Y), 5V(RGB). Means switch up .5V = switch down 0V? This sounds obvious but I’ve been wrong about other basic things before :drooling_face:

When trouble shooting I tend to go less gear, not more. Along those lines in my original set up I probably didn’t need to h/v sync the oscilators since that’s just to get a steady video signal… the osc should be fine running at any rate as long as it’s in the right frequency range.

Thanks for the help!