LM6172 group buy <<we hit 500!>>

I’ll go for 15 please :slight_smile:

10 for me as well please :smiley:

Ok, I think we hit the total
It would be optimal if we got to the 500 break point.
I might order some more for myself, but not 120 more. (I’m not made of gold)

For payment and shipping:

• people who also ordered a PCB set or kit with me, pay no extra shipping for the LM6172 ic’s.
  • people who only order the LM6172’s, there will be added shipping.

I’ll contact everybody!

3 Likes

I could get 5-10 more if that helps push us over the edge. May do that anyway :grinning:

1 Like

Little late to the game, but I’ll take 15 if it’s still possible.

I can get another 10 if that helps - 30 in total for me

So, in a way, we’ve already reached the next tier, because at this point it would be cheaper to order 500 than 460…

4 Likes

you are right! There might be some other than want to join in via muffwiggler, so I guess it is good to go

i’ll do some maths then

1 Like

An easy way to settle might be to order 500, have everyone pay at the 250 price point and maybe people can get a couple extra depending? It seems fair if @reverselandfill ends up with an extra pocket full for his trouble, too.

2 Likes

I’ll wait a bit to see if some extra people join in. else I propose that we follow addamm’s idea

2 Likes

if these are through hole I’ll take 30

maybe more if the price is right

hi. i’ll take 10, if it hits 500 total keep me posted as i may take more! thank you.

I’m in for 40
Post has to be 20 characters? There we go.

I’d like 20. Thanks.

Coming in late to this, I would like 30 if it’s still open (and you’re shipping to US.). Thanks!

gonna go ahead and mark myself for 20 more in tandem w that function gen pcb/panel you got going to the usa.

I’ll contact you all tomorrow as apparently I cannot send a lot of messages in a short time. I have to wait 22 hours now :frowning:

2 Likes

ok everybody is contacted!

I’ll make order the order after my holiday, at the beginning of september.
I will keep you informed :):star_struck:

3 Likes

Have a good holiday Martijn!
Jim

1 Like