What kind of technology is needed to create this effect?

Hi everyone, before I ask a question, I always appreciate that you can help me overcome my difficulties! Thank you with all my heart. I keep working on the video, while I watched Nam June Paik’s , and I saw a fantastic scene where the dancer and the silhouette of the person moving behind it at the same time. I also have a video-swipinger “V-4”, and it hasn’t been a long time since I set foot here, but I thought I knew it a little bit, but when I saw this work, what should I do? I was curious, but first of all, I’m sure that the silhouette of the dancer never used the animation effect! The silhouette and the dancer’s head and body shape are very the same. My conclusion is that I presumed to have done keying from the video, i.e. the dancer, but how did I do this? As my personal work, I hope that effect will be added to my work for my master’s degree… I want to hear your advice! I look forward to your reply! Have a good day!

2 Likes

People would be better able to help you if you told us which work the screenshot was from. There appear to be some similar elements in Global Groove.
It would also be useful to be able to understand which parts of this you are asking about or interested in.
It looks to me that there are several things going on. You could be asking about any of them.

1. An outline figure. It isn’t clear from this image whether it is related to the person in red, or a completely different person.
  2. The figure in red.
  3. foreground fish and plants.

Also, are you asking more generally, or do you have access to LZX equipment?

2 Likes

LZX Technology is required to create this effect, @rual.p :wink:

I remembered this as I was heading home, tonight, and decided to give it a go.
Full details of the patch are in the YouTube description.

You could also do it with a computer, using Touch Designer, or something like that. I’m sure that you could build the patch in the same way.

3 Likes

Looks like OP went with Aftereffects

2 Likes

Oh!, it’s mine haha I never been expected

3 Likes