Vidiot horizontal scrolling issue

When I switch the loop button DOWN on the VIDIOT, the input image scrolls horizontally from left to right, even with both sync buttons down. When I switch the loop button UP, my input image disappears - how can I solve this issue? I have tried different powering up sequences, changing video cables, checking source image stability. No luck.

Sorry to hear of your Vidiot troubles!
How long have you had your Vidiot and where did you get it?
Are you using a PAL or NTSC monitor?
What is your video source?

Dear Dave,
See Invoice attached below

I’ve had it for under 1 year.

I purchased the VIDIOT from LZX directly , January 18 2018 and received it 8 months later in October 2018, and immediately contacted LZX and the helpdesk about the problem.

To be honest I don’t think the source, nor the viewing method are the problem:

I’m using a projector, because that’s how the image is shown live at concerts. I have tried HDMI projectors, and analog projectors.

Video source is an ntsc mp4 file playing on my laptop with powered HDMI to RCA Converter; I’ve also tried a live ntsc go pro feed, and a live ntsc Canon camera feed with S-Video to RCA.

When I bypass the Vidiot in the chain, the image is clear and steady on the projector.

When I add the Vidiot to the chain

When I switch the loop button DOWN on the VIDIOT, the input image scrolls horizontally from left to right, even with both sync buttons downWhen I switch the loop button UP, my input image disappears. The effects (not the source image) are steady though in both Loop positions-

(Attachment LZX-VIDIOT-RECEIT-EW.pdf is missing)

I see you have an open support ticket that I last replied to in March. I sent you another message, via email.

1 Like