Vector Rescanning workflow?

Could someone point me to the vector rescanning patch diagram that was on the site earlier this year? Thanks

1 Like

These?

1136_2032_ruttetra_1_1%20(1)

4 Likes

Interesting, but I’m looking for documentation Lars released using Navigator, Shapechanger, Bridge, Passage, etc. Was it removed from the site?

3 Likes

That’s the one, thanks @destroythings

2 Likes

i’ve tried (for months) to get this to work. i get vectory shapes but i can’t get anywhere near what the camera is seeing. playing with the modules changes things but so does playing with the oscilloscope.
i’ve tried to set the modules as per the diagram and instructions, if anyone has time, please can you help with my oscilloscope settings to make sure it’s not that end of things. philips pm3217 50 MHz dual channel (z input at the back) large image here: https://www.sglabs.it/en/product.php?s=philips-pm3217&id=194

1 Like

Can you post any video of what you’re seeing and a patch diagram?

There’s not any informaton on the Z axis input on the manual you posted there but I found another one where it states on section 1.2.13 that the Z axis is either off at 0V or +5V (or not connected) is on.

Since this doesn’t explicitly state that it’s a continuous response, this might be the issue you’re having. Assuming it is continuous, you’d at least need to make sure the 1V signal from your Luma signal is boosted to 5V. I’d guess that this doesn’t have a continuous control range and your Z input is being blanked except whenever your image hits full brightness, i.e. 1V.

3 Likes