VC expander orders!

FIrst batch of prebuilt items are fully built! Now I’ll require to the following users to send the paypal for the “PCB+Panel set” for DIYers :slight_smile:

@aaronsbrown
Jake Metz
@Natefilm
@allthesixes666
@mattzog
@Jesse
@Marizu
@Agawell

One thing I wanted to comment about the panels of all your modules, I had a error on my side about the correct size of the Panels (height) and they were all 2 mm taller than expected, that means they won’t fit on any cases (check the black mid panel on the following pic, panels on the sides are taller).

So I had to hand cut/drill them to fit the eurorack standard, they are not “perfect” as you would expect from other Eurorack designers only in this regard, the rest of things (that are important to me) like the no-big scrateches on the panel, legends on the panel or the holes are perfectly aligned, So if you notice its not perfectly straight(square/rightangle) is because of this, if you think thats not acceptable let me know if you want to cancel or any other propposal its just ping me. Just wanted to be honest with all ya but can’t afford to order another batch of panels (I’m on a very tight budget… thats why this is cheap module).

5 Likes