LZX ANGLES. wall of ramps

ANGLES is a 12HP ramp generator with 24 fixed outputs at 15 degree increments from 0 degrees (H-Ramp) to 345 degrees. It can also be used as a general purposed fixed ratio mixer by patching the inputs. It’s a protractor for your patch!

read the docs

storefront

14 Likes

Please make a video using these as inputs to DSG3!

If I pick one of these up, I think I’m going to need a simple manual switch module with some nice toggle switches. I bet that’ll be fun.

3 Likes

(Oh, also, the “lzx storefront” link currently goes to the same URL as the “read the docs” link.)

Got it. Thanks. 20characters

J.woods already has one!

7 Likes

Glad to hear! I’m still new enough that I can’t quite picture what each patching tip would result in, let alone grok the possibilities of the four inputs.

1 Like

Here’s a small collection of photos taken from a 2nd session I had with Angles yesterday. I’ve posted some video & other photos eleswhere: the LZX group on FB; My IG account & also in the Gallery channel on the LZX Discord server.
I’m really curious to see what other people will create with Angles in their racks & letting it have it’s way on their patches.

9 Likes

This looks like outputs from Angles patched into the matrix mixer. Wonderful! I can see how this will solve many shape-generation problems.

Thanks.

2 Likes
8 Likes