Community video gallery

All LZX and VHS/brownshoes modules, 720p 59.97fps on the video synthesis

9 Likes

LZX and VHS/brownshoes modules run through Gravity Waves beta 2 in this silent loop

6 Likes

Warning: this video may melt your eyes. :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations @nerdware you have won 47,000 crypto colors! All the colors, including the video broadcast illegal ones are now yours.

5 Likes

Wow, thanks. I feel seen.

1 Like

Any chance to spread the posi-info HC2K techno-lok signal is a good one. In fact anyone who sees this shareable bmp receives 47,000 crypto colors :partying_face: feel free to save it and pass it on. :blush::+1:
Http://infochammel.com (the rabbit hole is deep, and the call in livestreams are super fun)

3 Likes

Great, now my brain is even more melty than before

3 Likes

Jam testing a workflow mixing MPs in VC, keying with VC round ramp mixed with submixer, sensory translator and keychain; and then testing refactor Diver firmware patterns keying.

4 Likes

Wagon Christ: Alright, final directors cut updated this year, recently received semi finalist and other nominations. :partying_face: :pray:

6 Likes

Congrats! It’s exciting to see work made with LZX gear going to festivals and entering contests.

3 Likes

Thank you!
Dropped another Vibert visuals video today. Memory Palaces, Diver, Sensory Translator, Visual Cortex, Submixer, Chronenberg, and a bunch of Gen 3 modules in this one.

Advice for anyone that is interested in making a visuals video for one of your favorite artists, contact the label releasing the track, and offer to do one for free or cheap. That’s what I’ve been doing :joy: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Visuals jam with LZX Memory Palaces, Diver, Mapper, Visual Cortex, Sensory Translator, and Video Headroom Systems Submixer. Warp mode folding James Webb photos of the Carina Nebula in one Memory Palace, and Diver in the other, composited with Visual Cortex.

Catch Indy Nyles awesome EP on bandcamp: Dreams of Soft Pillow Motorcycles | Indy Nyles

4 Likes