I’ve been spending the last few weeks troubleshooting a non-working Cadet Sync Generator I built, and it seems like the ATMEGA88A I received from LZX either wasn’t programmed or got corrupted somehow. I’ve confirmed that the ATMEGA88A is getting supplied with the correct voltage, but the outputs seem messed up. If someone with a multimeter could measure the pins on their ATMEGA88A, it would be an enormous help in confirming the problem.
if you look at the ATMEGA88A with the notch at the top, the top left pin is #1, and the numbers run counter-clockwise until you reach #28 at the top right. Pin # 8 is the ground. If you don’t have time to read all the pins, if you could just measure the voltages on pins #12, #13, and #15–that would still help a lot. Thanks!