Vidiot + Cromagnon?

do yall think these two will work together well?
if so would it be best to go from one first to the other second?
did u have their compatibility in mind when u were makin chromagnon?

1 Like

No one knows for sure yet since Cromagnon is still a work in progress at LZX, but I think it’s pretty safe to say that yes they’ll work well together, and yes they definitely have compatibility in mind while they’re making the Chromagnon. LZX are really good at designing their devices and they definitely think about how they’ll work together when making them.

You can definitely run either one into the other (based on the inputs and outputs) but I bet most people using both together will probably run Vidiot into Chromagnon since the Chromagnon seems like it’ll have higher quality (and more variety of) outputs. That said, I’m sure there are plenty of ways that doing it the other way round would be good too.

2 Likes

O M G …

I just saw the Chromagnon. … is that for real?! Haha I know it is, but my mind is frickin blown. . frickin laser … outputs. Two of them!!! … . apart from amazing looking trickery…
No way.
Wow.

… oh, and Graen, nice to meet you. Sorry I took your original name choice :rofl: :kissing_heart:

One of the ILDA jacks is an input and one’s an output.

1 Like

Aha that makes more sense. I thought it was a little over the top… But then you can probably never have too many lasers!.. Haven’t got one yet but it’s definitely a future upgrade :wink: