VC expander orders!

Will there be more of these available in the future, or a parts kit?

Yeah sure :), worst case scenarios is you will have to DIY yours I still have plenty of panels. I need to fab more PCBs.

1 Like

Here is a building guide for DIYers which is also usefull for prebuilt modules, because It explains a bit on how to solder the expander connector to your Visual Cortex and how to connect it.

Let me know if there are any doubts or problems! IF you want to download the guide just use the option inside the document File -> Download -> PDF

Remember I also did this vid on the expander

3 Likes

Hi @luix - do you have any of these VC Expanders left? I’d like to buy one, thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I’m also interested in an expander, even a kit :slight_smile: thank you!

Hi @giantmecha and @analogbrainsurgeon I have 4 prebuilt expanders, and some more PCBS and Panels. I’ll Open up the form again so you can send me your shipping data. Here is the link

Let me known if you need anything else!

Luix!

4 Likes

I honestly can’t imagine working without the expander at this point what a wonderful addition to the cortex! thank you so much

1 Like

I’m also quite interested in either a prebuilt unit or a PCB/panel set, I filled out the form some months ago but may have been somewhat late to the party.

No worries @csboling I still have one for you, I’ll send you mail with the payment details cheers to all :slight_smile:

1 Like

any pcbs or assembled still available?

If Luix doesn’t have more, I’m debating whether or not I will install mine. hmu in a month or so and if I haven’t done it yet I will probably sell it.

Yes I still have plenty of PCB+Panel combos!

1 Like

@spar its almost about the same cost/price if you DIY or if you order fully finished module, because of the shipping cost you will have on ordering the parts from Mouser or ModularAddict/Thonk.

The cost soldering the module was about 25€ which was to pay to a friend of mine that helped me and needed this cash :), but almost no profit was made on selling de prebuilt module. I recommend you if its a good price/offer from @Genlok grab it, especially if you are both on the same side of the “pond”.

1 Like

any PCBs left for this wonderful project?