The bouncing does not occur with H sync.
I also have to point out that the bouncing varies, sometimes it’s harsher or looks just different than other times. On a few sessions i thought it was gone, but the next time it would be back.
I didn’t try isolating VC and PR, i’ll do that tomorrow.
PSU in my main case is the ACL Lo Noize, actually very high quality and does what the name says.
Specs from the web:
- Switching power supply, developed especially for modular systems.
- +12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- -12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- +5 V – Unregulated, filtered, less than 30 mV fluctuations and noise. Less than 10 mV at full capacity.
- Overvoltage and short-circuit protection.
- Primary voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Maximum continuous power:
- 2 A at +12 V
- 2 A at -12 V
- 4 A at +5 V
the other PSU is a cheaper one from Arturia:
- Up to 1600mA on +12V and 1600mA on -12V (2 separate circuits of 800mA)
- Up to 900mA on 5V (USB + 5V modules)
- Power rail with
- Noise filtering
- 20 standard power slots with up to 800mA on +12V and -12V
Thank you so far