Cases / Power / Portability

So I am planning to build another case, similar to the one I posted above. But, factoring in a bunch of power-hungry Gen3 modules, I want to make it a hybrid case, power-wise.

I am trying to balance a number of factors here: portability, durability, maximizing space for modules, as well as admittedly also being budget conscious.

For DC distribution, I was thinking of using the distribution blocks that Dubpixel posted a while back:

And then for eurorack power, I was thinking of using a TipTop Studio Bus, as I recall that being mentioned in the past as a reasonably low noise board, it provides enough power for the non-Gen3 modules I’ll have in the case, while also being still readily available and relatively inexpensive.

BUT, because nothing can be easy, I now see that the Studio Bus requires 15v power, and not 12v. Yet I was hoping to have a single power brick that would be connected to both the eurorack board and the distribution for the Gen3 modules.

So, questions:

1. Is there another eurorack power board that folks can recommend, with similar performance to the Studio Bus, at a similar price point, but that is 12v?

(I don’t know of any) (BSO’s recent run of Capsules comes close price-wise, but I guess I missed that; also it does not do as good a job of physically distributing the power jacks, which I think would frustrate me)

1. Or is a dual brick solution the easiest/cheapest here?

(I would however really rather avoid this, if possible; but if it is the path of least resistance— :person_shrugging:)

1. Is there some other solution I am not thinking of?

(…More generally, what are people doing for DIY hybrid cases?)

Thanks for any thoughts/input!