Brownshoesonly updates: new demos coming. list of available modules

Got some demo videos coming out focusing on the two mixers, their usages and comparison. also someone asked for something showing the WMD-PDO. And I got a bonus patch video for Doorway.

I have mixer, soup, and Lfo available in numbers. very limited numbers of others. building and demoing all day

anything else someone might want as a quick video while the lab is in demo mode? voltage/freq standards, audio gear, outboard gear, or maybe just a see where the patch takes us style moment?

this first post will be frequently updated

9 Likes

I would love to see some HexFader use-cases.

2 Likes

I need to finish building my own! I had only around a 3u row after selling my original monster visionary system, and the hex fader would’ve been out of place. new rig is doing good and I have a personal hex fader about 70% completed and in line behind a few current builds. I think it was waiting on a part that I likely have now.

I’ll put out a hex fader video soon.

3 Likes

Great! When do you think “new multi channel scanner” will surface?

CTrice

1 Like

I was actually catching myself considering the S/H design lately, but that project will take longer than finishing the scanner. This will serve as a good reminder. I have a board designed meant for testing scanner circuit modifications that I should get made. But I need to conclude on a design and layout after that.

2 Likes

I think hexfader will become infinitely more useable for me once we see the new TBC2!

Im looking at a soup and LFO about what would that run?

1 Like

Video Soup clocks in at $230 and Triple LFO at $150

1 Like