Brand New Memory Palace Won't Go Beyond Syslog Page (Solution Found)

I’ve just received a new Memory Palace but on boot it won’t go beyond the Syslog screen on the menu. I’ve tried restarting while holding the boot from SD button, but no dice.

This is my first module, so I know pretty much nothing and may be missing something very obvious but I can’t seem to discover what.

1 Like

No other modules (waiting for TCB2 and trying to mess around with stills in the meantime). I haven’t changed the sync from however it shipped. I shall check that now.

1 Like

Yes, changing the switch on the back to Internal Sync solved it. Thank you @DesertMuseum!

I hope this is useful for the next idiot like me who is confused. :laughing:

1 Like

You’re definitely no idiot @cawcaw, just unlucky. The switch may of moved during transit (unlikely but definitely possible if vigorously shook around for a while) as it surely should be set to “internal sync” when shipped. Perhaps the tester was momentarily interrupted at the final stages of testing & forgot to set it to it’s default setting. We’ll never know but thankfully it’s working & hopefully you haven’t lost so much time dealing with this issue.
Great that you were able to quickly react & correctly advise @DesertMuseum :star_struck::+1:t3:

1 Like