BPMC contact info

Hi,
I’m just curious if anyone here has experience with contacting bpmc. I ordered a premium cable a week ago, but can’t seem to get any response from them via email or contact page on their website. I just wanted to inquire about shipping and other details, but no communication whatsoever.
Anyway, I guess I’ll just wait and see if it shows up in the mail in a week or so.
If anyone knows how to get in touch, let me know.
Thanks!

Besides the contact information on their website BPMC are active on Facebook and Instagram. I was just recently in a similar position to you having preordered a Fluxus Duo. I received zero communication during the process & thought about asking for an update several times. But, I decided to just lay back and wait because Drew has a stellar track record for over a decade. One day, the module just appeared exactly how and where I’d ordered it. In hindsight I’m happy Drew makes making and delivery the priority over communicating.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. It’s much appreciated. I guess I’ll just hang tight and expect that it’ll show up sooner or later.
I did order from him a couple of times in the past and I recall communication was sparse. It was probably 5 or 6 years ago. Everything did show up eventually, so I’ll just wait patiently.
Thanks again!

1 Like

+1

Drew is the coolest dude and you will definitely get what you paid for.

With any of this, it’s best to just be patient. LZX, BPMC, T+, and Erogenous Tones are very small, 1-2+ person companies serving our niche community. Drew in particular, builds and tests each unit by hand, one by one until he’s 1000% satisfied w the result. So yea, just chill and you’ll have yr PC in due time my friend.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks everyone.