Visual Cortex pre-encoder expander

I dont think its possible the VisualCortex panel is full. Unless you do an extreme mod an desolder the RCAs for components out or the composite outs and then drill, or something like that but I really dont recommend you doing so…

1 Like

Oh! That’s a good idea, @luix
If there’s a way to squeeze in a toggle switch, one could add RGB option to the component out RCA jacks.
Or, the same amount of panel real estate would fit a mini jack to accomodate a triple mini to RCA adapter http://tinkersphere.com/raspberry-pi-accessories/523-raspberry-pi-a-plus-b-plus-composite-to-rca-adapter.html

1 Like

Where can I order one of these?!

try dm’ing luix - he may have some left - may only be a kit or a pcb/panel set though

I checked today and I have 2 prebuilt and lots of pcbs so whatever you prefer.

3 Likes

Hoping to buy one too, PM’d as well!

Is there a website I can purchase through?

I’m interested in one of each of the PCBs!!!

Are there any PCBs/kits still available? If so where can I order?

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’m very sorry that I have not answered before any messages, but I was unaware of all of them for some reason I don’t get notifications on my email when someone PMs (I have to double check the notifications configuration on my account).

I still have pcb+panel sets if anyone is interested! Price is the same (in euros) please just note that snail mail to the US takes a lot of time now, some orders have taken probably 3 weeks and others almost 7-8 weeks but in the end all of them arrived safely.

If you want to get a set, just drop me a message to hadesbox at gmail dot com.

5 Likes

Sick! Just emailed you

I know @cinema.av (Evan Henry) was trying to get ahold of you - did y’all get in contact?

1 Like

Yeah I just answer him today, need to hear back from him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Per the book of faces (which I look at approx. once a month or so), apparently @pbalj has a VC expander module.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 2.25.17 AM

6 Likes

a little different with no knobs but negative outs of everything included instead
so neat to see more stuff coming out from PB well not THAT PB…

3 Likes

@wednesdayayay I see what you did there you ciat head

3 Likes

Have messaged Luix, are you still shipping?

2 Likes

would love one too if still possible :yum:

1 Like

Since some have asked about availability, Teleos Modular in Columbia, SC has one cortex expander left, last I checked. He has a reverb shop.

1 Like

Not anymore… Sorry (not sorry)

1 Like