Modules trades?

Benton, everyone is missing chromagnon - it’s not been released - maybe before the end of March though!

2 Likes

Do you know what would be so rad? If we could just buy the modules we need RETAIL. I can’t believe that I want to throw money at LZX but they won’t let me. There are a bunch of modules I want that they’ve discontinued and that no one will ever part with :pensive:

3 Likes

@Agawell true that!

If anyone would like to trade a Cromagnon pre-order please let me know!

1 Like

The small LZX team can only make so many things! But don’t worry, there will be improved designs of all the modules that have gone away.

5 Likes

I know, I just love you guys and your modules so much. I’m a video synth addict.

Does anyone have a Cadet I for sale or know of another way to sync the Vidiot with Cadet modules?

Which Cadet modules are you trying to use? Not all of them require sync.

1 Like

The ones I really want seem to need sync, like the ramps and vco.

Is there any way you would just sell Cadet 1?

The set is long gone. Sorry

1 Like

The BSO TVLFO has been snapped up; the list has been updated!

Have you tried the Facebook LZX group page? I’ve seen a couple of people ask for the Cadet 1 on the recently & good things seemed to have happened.

hi folx, posting to this thread once again- I’m still seeking a Visual Cortex! Anyone have a VC for sale or trade?

My offers include:

• LZX Industries: Audio Frequency Decoder (600 Hz out & LED is not lighting, otherwise working perfectly), Triple Video Keyer prototype (Fader section doesn’t function), Cadet VCO, Cadet Multiplier, Cadet Fader, Cadet Scaler, Video Logic, Video Waveform Generator, Color Video Encoder, Video Sync Generator, Staircase (missing the retaining screw in the center and some panel marks; working perfectly), Castle 110 Counter, Andor 1 Media Player Standard edition
  • Synthesis Technology: Morphing Terrarium E350, E102 Quad Temporal Shifter
  • 2HP MIDI
  • brownshoesonly QVAM Quad Video Attenuator Mixer
  • Intellijel: Dixie 2 (newest panel, missing the coarse frequency knob, working perfectly), Rubicon v1
  • T-Rex Replicator in original box with extra cassette and fuse
  • Bastl: CV Trinity and Expander (wood), Timber (metal)
  • Doepfer A-110-6 TTZQ VCO Quadrature Voltage Controlled Oscillator, A114 Ring Mod, A-192-1 and A-192-2 CV-to-MIDI Interfaces, A100 minicase
  • Mungo s0
  • Joranalogue Mix3 2 weeks new! barely used!
  • microbe 3QU4T10N COMPOSER Equation Composer
  • Malekko Performance MULT
  • Expert Sleepers ES-6 mk2 (4HP version), ES-3 mk1 (original black and Grayscale panels)
  • Toppobrillo Quantimator
  • power ribbon cables 10 and 14 pin
  • ASUS Vega64 STRIX GPU graphics display card with 5 outputs
  • BlackMagic Design DeckLink SDI PCI-e capture card
  • Videonics MX1 video switcher vision mixer
  • Panasonic WJ-MX30 and MX-50
  • Panasonic WJ-MX-50A with Bob Rall modifications! For parts or repair
  • Panasonic WJ-AVE5
  • Canon Vixia HF R800
  • Sterling MX8 stereo monitor powered speakers pair
  • Da-Lite 9’x12’ and 10.5’ x 14’ Deluxe Fast Food frames in road cases, with legs, front and rear projection screens
  • Sony J3 Digital Betacam and Betacam SP Player
  • Sony PVM-8042Q 8" CRT monitor
1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lzxindustries/permalink/1759709674200345/ there is one currently on facebook

1 Like

Thanks, but I’ve been banned from all Zuckerberg platforms

2 Likes

Can we all please stop supporting Facebook and build stronger communities on decentralized platforms?

14 Likes

That is the goal!
It is one of the reasons George and I started the video art study group.

hopefully you could join us at some point! This would be a great topic to really talk through and come to some helpful solutions as a group.

I appreciate you calling it out.

3 Likes

I completely support that idea.

2 Likes

I’d love to join! At the moment, I’m wholly engaged with decentralized art, now that everyone has caught NFT fever. When’s the next video art study group meeting?

2 Likes

Can give u the contact from the german guy who is selling the vs.

3 Likes