For sale, nearly full expedition series case

Hi all,

In 2018 I got into video synthesis. I collected a near full set of expedition modules over the course of a few years. In those years, I have developed myself as an artist by undertaking a postgrad in sound art. I am very grateful for LZX, as it caused a shift in interest from music to art, allowing to further develop myself. However, this shift in interest also resulted in me not having touched my video synth for some time. At first I was reluctant to sell anything off, but I feel its time to say goodbye. So, I’m making this post to gauge if there is any interest in a full system. If not, I’ll start posting individual modules on modular grid and Reverb.

Most notable, double navigator shapeshifter. Also included in the system but not in picture, Arch, Pendulum, War of the Ants, Sensory Translator, Function Generator and Differentiator. I even have a modified Vectrex that can be included. All of the modules were bought new and imported to the EU, some through LZX directly, others Raw Voltage and Schneidersladen. That said an in-person transaction in Amsterdam would be ideal. Feel free to repost this to the video synth community on Facebook if its still active, I don’t have an account there anymore. I’m looking not looking to make a profit, but would prefer an amount close to what I’ve paid for the system myself.

Anyways if anyone is interested, contact me here, instagram @jobworms or email i@jobworms.com.

Best,

Job

5 Likes

Can I buy navigator and shapechanger? Please dm/email me lastudiops@gmail.com

I’m in the same boat I actually have a complete expedition series only mod I’m missing is the cyclops. I have two prismatics with it along with a vessel lzx case and a mint vidiot as well. I’m kinda at I don’t know what to ask for this complete set up atm. What are u looking to get out of yours I’m just curious. Thx for ur time. I’m open to offers as well I can supply pictures upon request no problem

Regarding pricing, my feeling is that the original retail list price, adjusted for inflation, is most appropriate. But that’s my community-minded altruism, and not everyone shares that ethic. In the end, “price” is whatever the market will bear. E.g. I did not think twice about paying US$800 for a Topogram, because it doesn’t come up for sale often and there are no alternative options.

1 Like

Hi all,

Asking price is €4500 for everything as a whole at this point. The cost of the system was about €5500.
Since I had some interest in specific modules I might be offering everything separately soon. If there is anything anyone’d like just shoot me a message.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Since I haven’t found a buyer for the whole thing, I’m selling individual modules.
I’ve made a Google Form here where you can show interest: https://forms.gle/w4WoacsaGTsJQ1tn7
They are now also posted on Modular Grid.

Best,

Job