I want to make a Triple Function generator based on the Sandin/LZX design.
The function generator is very cool if you use it to re-colorise the B/W Luma input .
Especially with camera feedback, this gives very beautiful results.
Each generator stage can be used individually too.
- 3x shaper for re-colorizing the B/W Luma video input and other processing
- normalised inputs
- extra gain & span pots? See Grant Richters adapted schematic below - to be tested
- main pcb + control pcb + panel pcb
- feedback? - to be tested and checked if this is interesting.
- CV control? if this is possible. please help!
Note: this project is directed towards DIYers and is open source.