Replacement Expedition Panels are Available in Black via lzxindustries.net

Here is an announcement for the recent inventory update on lzxindustries.net for forum users that are not using Facebook or Discord.

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this @7pip :+1:
But I’m seeing a price of $26 on the website, I wonder why USD 10.00 is displayed above?
Ahhh, other panels are offered at $10 like Arch, Passage, Doorway & Staircase, then there’s a $16 bracket for Sensory Translator, Marble Index & Topegram. But no Navigator or Shapechanger, Polar Fringe & surely I’m forgetting a couple of others.

Some of these already sold out!!! I couldn’t tell, but for example on VC and Marble Index are the inputs/outputs color coded like FKG3 Keyer? I would miss that feature if omitted. I did order a few others and hope more is offered for other Expedition modules.

2 Likes

That tool drives me nuts!

6 Likes

These 3D printed nut drivers are pretty useful too.

1 Like

No color coding; just black & white. The ordering of RGB jacks is always the same, so it shouldn’t be too much trouble.

Banananuts are another color coding option.

4 Likes

Nice! Will there be panels for prismatic ray? :monkey:

1 Like

There are also the Cosmonuts.

Would be very cool to see Prismatic Ray and any of the rest of the Expedition series in black FR4.

4 Likes

Those colored hex nuts are pretty nice!!!

I’ve used some of these Cosmonuts on some of the DIY video modules I’ve built. They’re great because you don’t need a special tool like with the Befaco ones.

nb - if you buy a befaco DIY kit - they come with the coloured hex nuts and the tool - maybe it’s just newer ones, though - I got a CV Thing that came with them

1 Like

More black panels for the entire Expedition series please!?! I swapped a few and immediately enjoyed easier text reading and input/output designations. Thanks for making available to some modules but really hoping more is produced!!

6 Likes

Awesome! I bought my VC used and many of the labels are gone, so this is gonna be great. Bridge and Arch already sold out? Or coming soon?

There will be a refresh order for the panels that are sold out on the site.

4 Likes

Found them sold individually in US here
Perfect for the visual cortex or other RGB panels

Couldn’t find bananuts in smaller quantity than 12 packs, so went with CosmoNuts for better pricing.

2 Likes

The Befaco bananuts are pretty nice! Ordered a few CosmoNuts to check those out as well. Just ordered the Visual Cortex and Navigator black panels!!! :wink:

Will there be a Pendulum run too? I want all the dark mode now lol.

We did some. Now just waiting on more panels to arrive.

6 Likes

Keep them coming!!!

1 Like