[ORDER] GAMMA - Dual Squaring and Logarithm

@Rik_bS - In the absence of other Australian orders, shall we lock in our joint order and delivery?

2 Likes

Hi Fox, another UK order to be added here please. Happy to be part of the group order.
1xGAMMA, 1x LUMA, 1xNVRT, 1xACCESS and 1xDual Rectifier, all PCB/panel only

2 Likes

Running total for UK. Correct me if I am wrong.
EDIT: Updated final totals.

@allthesixes666

• 3x GAMMA
  • 2x Dual RECTIFIER
  • 1x LUMA

@phosphenes

• 1x GAMMA

@Analogmonster

• 1x GAMMA
  • 1x LUMA
  • 1x NVRT
  • 1x ACCESS
  • 1x Dual Rectifier
2 Likes

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying, I’ve had word from my friend, so in total for me:
3 x Gamma
2 x Dual Rectifier
1 x LUMA - RGB

Thanks

1 Like

My part of the UK order is correct, thanks

1 Like

Are the input jacks configured in way that I could run a normalised connection from my cadet Ramps H and V ramps? Would be super useful!

3 Likes

The inputs are normalled to ground, but I can walk you through which pins to connect to your cadet behind the scenes.

3 Likes

All built up and working like a charm, initially thought the labelling on the circle function had been flipped but of course cadet ramps go \ / rather than / \ !

It’s great having easy access to functions in a DIY rig that used to only be available on built modules.

7 Likes

Nice set of DIY modules in your case!

Yeah, if you’re feeding in an inverted triangle ramp from Cadet IV then you would need to invert + offset it to be what the module is ‘expecting’ to give you circle / pincushion star gradients on the bottom two outputs. Using the Fold output on Fox’s Dual Rectifier, you could take your regular H / V ramps into that and you’d have a positive going triangle ramp on the output to feed into Gamma.

Of course you can patch it up with whatever, it’s just two identical log / expo processors with individual outputs that are summed together at the bottom two outputs. Using triangle ramps, top log output gets summed with bottom log output for the circle gradient. Top expo output gets summed with bottom expo output for pincushion gradient.

3 Likes

Thanks, the drought of built modules meant a lot of DIY which has been a lot of fun!

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing to get the circle. Getting some nice results combining the ramps with a couple of cadet oscillators and feeding them in too. Endless curves!

5 Likes