LZX Production Status 2018, Updated September 27th

Thank you for this update! The LZX teams hard work and thoughtful updates are very much appreciated!

4 Likes

Making anything is so incredibly hard. Kudos for feeding our video lust.

2 Likes

already placed my order for a memory palace. thanks for all your hard work!

3 Likes

I notice preorder is now closed for shapechnager but really wanna get my hands on one. Whats the best way to ensure i get one from the scheduled production run of 50-100?

1 Like

@destroythings Just keeping an eye on the sales page and this forum for news is all we can offer right now. We used to take backorders in situations like that, but right now we’re just trying to whittle down the backorders list in general until we’re caught up. We plan to use this subforum (the LZX switchboard) to make announcements on restocks and so on – you should find an option to subscribe to updates, so that you get e-mail notifications when we post here.

3 Likes

Great update! You do amazing things.

2 Likes

Excited for the Vidiot flood. :-]

These new modules look great, but I’m still waiting for the Vidiot I ordered from Perfect Circuit back in May. Any update on when those will ship?

@northerntao Yes, if you read the original post it provides a full update. We just received the assemblies in question yesterday and are hard at work on them now.

Hey Lars! Is there a rough estimate on when the Shapechanger modules will start entering production, or is it unknown at this stage?

Shapechanger and Prismatic Ray are up next. We have both projects queued up with our CM, and all the frontpanels/other components are here and waiting.

4 Likes

Trying to get a vidiot. I keep seeing mention of backorders, but I don’t see a way to order it here. Are you referring to backorders from other retailers? If I pre-ordered from a place like Perfect Circuit, how realistic is it that I’d get in on this “vidiot flood” before they’re gone? Is there a better way?

2 Likes

We’ll be opening up for new orders shortly. Production on our current batch of 200 units is progressing rapidly, but they’re all already spoken for. We’ll open up orders at the point we’ve purchased components for the followup batch. Perfect Circuit have a large number of units on order with us so if you preorder from them now, your unit would ship ahead of one you would order from us after we open orders back up.

3 Likes

Is it possible that we could see a restock in Shapechanger by late September, early October?

Prismatic Ray assemblies have now been paid for, and Shapechanger is up next. We have both projects queued up with our CM, and all the frontpanels/other components are here and waiting. That’s the update for now.

2 Likes

Great! The order is in. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey guys.

I placed a preorder with Switched on via reverb quite some time ago. Any idea where we stand so far as fulfillment is concerned? You mention that you would acknowledge some sort of exchange for other available lzx products. What is the best way to speak with someone about this?